Cambridge Education Group (CEG) is one of the world’s leading providers of pre-university academic, creative and English language courses. We provide pre-university programmes including A level, International Baccalaureate and University Foundation, as well as English Language study, to the growing market of international students seeking to enter the world’s leading universities.
The Group operates under four different brands: CATS College – high schools in Cambridge, Canterbury and London, and Boston, USA; Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts (CSVPA) – Art & Design, Drama and Music courses in Cambridge, UK; ONCAMPUS – teaching foundation courses to university degrees on campuses in the UK, USA and mainland Europe; and Stafford House International – year-round English Language schools in Brighton, Canterbury, London and Boston and Study Holiday centres across the UK and the USA for juniors.
- Own and develop the annual sales and marketing plan to build the pipeline of applications and offers and to deliver recruitment and sales targets in Central East Asia (CEA – Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan).
- Work with the Admissions and Student Advice teams to optimise lead nurturing activity and improve conversion rates for CATS UK and US.
Key Responsibilities and Capabilities
- Achieve new student recruitment and revenue targets for CATS UK and US in line with revenue growth and ROI objectives.
- Manage relationships with the regional agent network in CEA
- Own and drive the strategy for new agent acquisition across the region to deliver growth objectives.
- Formulate and implement tactics to acquire new agents and reduce agent churn.
- Lead on agent management, including account planning, marketing plans and the management of commercial terms.
- Work with the Student Advice teams to optimise conversion of direct and agent-referred students from the region.
- Work with the CATS UK and US marketing teams on regional strategy ahead of each academic year.
- Champion the Group’s Customers First initiative and contribute to continuous improvement in customer service levels, measured via agent and client feedback.
- Report back to the business on progress against objectives via agreed key performance metrics, providing market and competitor analysis where required.
- Liaise with colleagues from other brands on agent management and close or refer any student leads.
To review full job description and to apply, please visit our website, http://www.cambridgeeducationgroup.com/careers/vacancies.htm or email, email@example.com
Please apply before 14th April 2017