Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, professional and language training.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for leading the College’s marketing and communications function. Working closely with the University Partner (UP), Navitas Shared Services, a global network of Source Country Offices and the wider College team, the role will be responsible for extracting, developing and maintaining the college’s value proposition, as well as the subsequent development of suitable marketing materials and collateral, student attraction campaigns (via all forms of media) and the ongoing management of the College’s social media/online presence.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Director of Marketing and Admission (DMA) to develop and execute a detailed marketing and communications plan and will be expected to lead on the monitoring and reporting of the current educational landscape.
The Marketing Coordinator will establish strong links with key stakeholders in order to ensure;
- Alignment to the Navitas and UP brand guidelines,
- Accuracy of information, and
- Maximum impact of campaign activities and collateral.
The Marketing Coordinator is expected to work effectively within a cross-functional College team environment.
- Tertiary Level education or possess related sector qualifications/training
- Experience of working in a marketing or creative communications function
- In-depth understanding of social media trends and online campaign activities
- Demonstrable experience of working to brief
- Proven ability to organise workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
- Proven ability to adhere to deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings when required in support of student and administrative activities
- Proven ability as a team player
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Creative skills with an ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Effective interpersonal skills with a variety of cultural and ethnic stakeholder groups
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proactive work habits
- Possess a “can do” mentality
- Shine when under pressure
For more detailed information about this role, please visit:
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. CRIC is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we Offer
Navitas employees have access to a wide range of employee benefits and outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad. Navitas is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. CRIC reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV), should be sent to:
Bob Baddeley | College Director Principal | Bob.Baddeley@cric.anglia.ac.uk
Applications close at 12:00 on Friday 12th May 2017.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.