Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs and language training.
The Manager of Academic Services (MAS) is a critical member of the College team with a focus on managing the key aspects of the student life cycle with regard to records and reporting compliance, teaching and learning services, quality and standards, regulatory provision, student performance and intervention strategies to assure each student maximises their learning experience and potential.
The role requires a high energy, self-starter who is able to use their initiative and be an active and productive member of a cross functional team, working with the admission, marketing and student services functions of the College.
- Bachelor’s degree to honours level in sciences, humanities, education or business
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills as well as effective interpersonal skills with a variety of cultural and ethnic stakeholder groups
- Clear understanding of the QAA’s Code of Practice as it informs curriculum enhancement and assurance
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Academic management experience in an HE education focused environment
- Administrative and compliance experience related to teaching quality in HE
- File management and administrative skills
- Academic interface with a multicultural clientele
- Proven ability as a ‘team player’
- Proven ability to organise own workload and to cope with a variety of task demands
- Creative thinking processes
- Ability to travel within the UK
- Proactive work habits
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of student and administrative activities
For further information about this role, please visit:
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. London Brunel International College (LBIC) is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. LBIC reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter and curriculum vitae should be sent to:
Leanne Kilgallon – HR Business Partner UP EU – Leanne.Kilgallon@navitas.com
Applications close on Tuesday 28th February 2017 at 17:00hrs.