Anglo offers English Summer Courses for 10-17-year-olds and High School Academic Year Programmes.
We are accredited by the British Council for the Teaching of English in the UK, and our team has many years of experience in the EFL and Outdoor Activity Industries.
Our English summer courses run for two to four weeks in July and August and are based at carefully selected university and college campuses across the UK, USA and Ireland.
The High School Academic Year Programme gives students the opportunity to spend either a term or a full academic year in high schools and sixth-form colleges across the south of England.
Our aim is to deliver attractive, quality programmes at a competitive price.
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to join our team at Head Office.
· An exciting and challenging role that will suit someone able to work both independently and as part of a team.
· The post is based in our Bournemouth Head Office, but the successful candidate will be expected to travel both nationally and overseas for periods of between two to ten days.
· Responsibilities of the position will vary with the seasons but will include managing the Anglo Sales desk, providing assistance with marketing projects and general operational support to the Director.
Roles and Responsibilities
· To generate customer interest in our programmes by presenting and communicating Anglo products and services to target audiences and consumers worldwide.
· To successfully close sales with new and existing clients.
· To develop a strong network of overseas agents, assisting them with all aspects of their enquiries and developing long term relationships to maximise future sales.
· To represent Anglo at national and international workshops and trade fairs.
· To keep up to date with market trends and competitor offers.
· To be proactive in branding our product and developing on- and offline marketing campaigns.
· To be fully IT competent and manage Anglo’s agent database.
· To manage all pre- and post-sales operations including visa letters, invoicing, group and individual programme schedules, quality control, and general student administration.
· Native speaker fluency in English.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a sales role, preferably within the study holiday industry.
· A proven track record in sales and marketing.
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
· Impeccable interpersonal communication skills.
· Leadership qualities and an ability to gain the respect and confidence of others.
· Ability to use computer design software, such as Publisher.
· Enthusiasm for and/or experience in the EFL study holiday industry.
· An understanding of and/or willingness to learn about International EFL study holiday Markets.
· Clean current UK driving licence and own vehicle.
· Attractive salary negotiable depending on experience, past performance and qualifications
Anglo is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be asked to provide two references and the appointment will be made subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.