Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
- Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Job Type
- from £25,000
- More info
- Ability to travel overseas / be based in-market
- More info
- Language skills required? Asia Sales Manager - fluency in Mandarin
Ardmore Language School
We are specialists in language and educational travel programmes for young students from all over the world. With over 25 years' experience, we are experts in delivering the highest quality language and cultural courses throughout the UK, USA and Canada.
The Ardmore team is enthusiastic and passionate about the courses we offer. We believe in the ‘personal approach’. Since 1984, our ethos has been simple – to provide safe, high quality courses backed up by an efficient, friendly and professional service.
Sales Manager Asia, based in China
Sales Manager Europe & Middle East, based in UK or in market
Reporting to the relevant Sales Director, these important new team members are required to develop and expand sales through our increasing agent network. These key positions require versatile sales individuals, preferably with language travel industry experience, who are able to develop strong relationships with our partner agents.
• Assist partner agents grow Ardmore sales through various sales support techniques
• Participate in trade fairs and other international sales events
• Contribute to the planning of sales and marketing activities
• Meet sales targets and provide sales forecasts
• Keep up to date with relevant market developments including sales trends, visa requirements, economical and political factors that might impact sales targets
• Experience in agent sales and a track record of meeting sales targets
• Language skills relevant to market, particularly for Asia
• People skills; we are looking for candidates who are focused and hard working yet friendly, team players
• Ability to travel overseas / be based in-market
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Experience in developing sales and marketing strategies
• Existing client base to further develop
To apply, please send covering letter and CV before 6th July 2012 to:
Asia – applications to: Lucy Greaves, Sales Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe & Middle East – applications to: Roberto Russo, Sales Director: email@example.com
Ability to travel overseas / be based in-market