Bell is one of the largest British owned providers of English language and teacher training and is currently going through a phase of growth and innovation, with ambitious plans for the future. To help us deliver on this ambition, we are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager, to be based in Cambridge, to cover the Middle East and Turkey.
• Achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including achievement of annual sales targets
• Devising and implementing a holistic annual sales plan, leveraging Bell’s full range of products and services, as well as a longer range strategic plan for the region
• Maintaining an expert and up to date knowledge of both the ELT and broader educational sector, monitoring trends & competitor activity and reporting on market intelligence
• Managing the relationship with the London embassies of related countries
• Managing relationships with key partners in the oil sector
• Developing an effective network to provide market intelligence and access to new business opportunities
• Liaising closely with the Overseas Projects Department and Recruitment on new business proposals to ensure deliverability and with Finance to ensure profitability
• Supporting innovation within Bell by developing and generating intelligence-driven proposals for new products and services
• Proven sales experience in a high value/low volume service-based environment.
• Demonstrable evidence of growing sales within an existing territory
• Ability to identify and develop new opportunities and markets
• Ability to develop and implement business plans and/or sales activity plans
• Proven account management experience
• Experience of selling through an intermediary/distributor network
• Target driven and motivated by results
• Able to forge & develop strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders & customers
• Highly proactive and constantly seeking new opportunities to grow sales
• Ability to act with limited supervision
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with high degree of personal impact
• Cultural sensitivity and awareness
• Ability to assess and quantify the ‘full sales opportunity’ presented by each account, identifying every possible opportunity to cross and up-sell
• Highly resilient
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A CRB Disclosure will be requested in the event of a successful application.
Please visit our website www.bell-worldwide.com/jobs and search for job ID 477.