Online Content Manager
Kings Colleges is a fast-expanding group of high quality international colleges, specialising in university pathways and English language courses, plus significant summer vacation business. Our colleges operate in the UK and USA and our students are recruited from over 80 countries.
This new role, ideally based at our Central Marketing Unit in Brighton, UK, will be crucial in helping to fulfil related corporate objectives through the development of an outstanding digital media presence: 1. Increased direct student recruitment via the online channel 2. Clear and compelling online brand differentiation.
Overview of the role:
• To take a lead in the content development of main website(s) in addition to social media presence, intranet/extranet functions and other online areas as required
• To ensure online publication of accurate, timely and market-specific multimedia content in line with brand guidelines
• To manage effective promotional activity and response monitoring in order to meet agreed Key Performance Indicators for online lead generation and direct enrolments
Key attributes required:
• Extensive experience of writing/publishing online content tailored to specific audiences
• Good knowledge and understanding of key web principles including information structures, usability, navigation and accessibility
• Keen, direct understanding of the opportunities, issues and sensitivities relevant to online marketing and recruitment within the international education sector
• Demonstrable experience within a sales-driven online environment
• Demonstrable experience of increasing key online volume metrics including traffic, enquiries and sales
• Extensive experience of one or more CMS, ideally WordPress
• Practical, demonstrable knowledge of SEO
This is an exciting time to join an expanding organisation with significant plans. The person appointed will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the short-term with plenty of head-room for on-going personal career development.
Please apply in writing, including C.V. and examples of online projects, and quoting salary expectations.
Deadline for applications: 16 April, 2012
Some travel within UK and USA colleges required. Potential travel to key markets as appropriate.