Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
Marketing Director, ELICOS and TESOL Programs
- Sydney, Australia
- Job Type
- An attractive renumeration package
- More info
- Language skills required? Foreign languages are desirable (to an advanced written and spoken level)
Navitas, or PIBT as it was then, was founded in 1994 with the goal of helping more international students succeed at university in Australia via improved student support and an extended academic year. Since this time Navitas has significantly expanded the services it offers its students and clients and is now creating opportunities through lifelong learning for over 83,000 people in 23 countries per year. Navitas listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 2004 and is now an S&P/ASX Top 200 Company, employing more than 4,500 staff globally. Navitas operates five Divisions.
The English Division is Australia's largest provider of English Language training including the provision of English as a second language courses for international students with 22,500 enrolments across 18 campuses. The Division is also a leading provider of English language, settlement and work preparation programs for migrants and refugees with more than 21,000 clients in FY11.
Areas of responsibility
As Marketing Director, ELICOS and TESOL Programs, you will be responsible for sales, marketing and brand management in the ELICOS and TESOL Programs (ETP) unit that includes Navitas English ELICOS centres, Hawthorn Melbourne and the Australian TESOL Training Centre (ATTC). The position is also responsible for integrating and aligning ETP into wider Navitas Group marketing programs and initiatives.
• First Degree or equivalent
• 10 years of marketing and sales experience, at a senior level OR 5 years of TESOL teaching experience and 5 years of marketing and/or sales experience in the international education sector
• Experience in management of marketing function and sales teams, with the ability to influence, motivate, lead and mentor teams of marketing and/or sales staff located in geographically dispersed campuses across Australia
• Experience in an eSales/eCommerce environment
• High level of verbal and numerical analysis
• Ability to establish and implement appropriate, clear plans and courses of action to accomplish achievement of goals
• Knowledge of academic and commercial implications of actions taken and demonstrates a focused concern for creating value and eliminating waste and inefficiency
• Ability to think creatively and laterally to identify new opportunities and ways to take the business forward
• Highest level of written and spoken communication skills ¡V able to present ideas and information tailored to audience and mode of presentation
• Advanced PC skills - strong ability to use word processing and spread sheet applications
• Postgraduate qualifications in Marketing or Business Administration
• Postgraduate Diploma/MA in TESOL or Applied Linguistics/DELTA or equivalent
• Experience in the international Education sector
• Foreign languages (to an advanced written and spoken level)
What we offer
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within Australia and abroad, and is value driven and an equal opportunity employer.
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter, statement addressing the selection criteria and resume, should be sent to:
Richard Arkell, General Manager, ELICOS & TESOL Programs: Richard.Arkell@navitas.com.
Applications close at 09:00 EST on Monday 18 June 2012.