Attention! This job posting is 30 days old and might be already filled.
International Recruitment Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
- Job Type
- region €35,000.00 to €40,000 salary p.a. plus generous commission
- More info
- Overseas travel to selected markets up to 20 weeks travel per year.
experienced International Recruitment Manager with a proven track record in recruiting International students (Non-EU) from India, Pakistan, China, Middle East, Africa.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Set up and maintain student recruitment agent relationships and recruit students in selected markets
• Promoting to and recruiting international students currently studying in Ireland and UK
• Website management and ensuring the effective use of the web in promotion, recruitment and social network marketing knowledge
• Managing, maintaining and extending an agent data base
• Attending agents’ and other recruitment workshops and events
Desired skills and experience:
• Outgoing personality and ability to sell products in the international education market place
• Experience in setting up and dealing with student recruitment agents
• Ability to achieve targets set
• Self motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Interested, able and eager to travel extensively overseas
• IT literate and experience with sales data bases (CRM etc)
• Marketing degree preferable but not essential
Overseas travel to selected markets up to 20 weeks travel per year.