Regional Sales Manager
Reporting to the Business Development Director, this role is to develop and expand sales through our current agent network around the world. The position requires a versatile sales individual who is driven to succeed and able to develop strong relationships with partners, preferably experienced in the language travel market. The right can-do attitude is equally important as a track record in meeting sales targets and contributing positively to a sales department.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Recruit students for programs on offer (predominately EFL courses)
• Position the Malvern House brand accordingly in the local context
• Participate in trade fairs and other sales events across the globe
• Contribute to planning of sales and marketing activities within budget
• Contribute to market-specific sales strategies
• Set and meet sales targets and provide forecasts for specific regions
• Keep up to date with relevant visa regulations for international students
• Good knowledge of the international education sector
• Experience in language travel sales
• Experience in agent sales and track record of meeting sales targets
• Driven, focused and hard-working
• Ability to travel up to 12 weeks a year
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Experience in Middle East and/or Asia
• Experience in developing sales and marketing strategies
• Experience of opening new distribution channels and territories
Please note that this role will involve a considerable amount of travel to target markets.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please send a meaningful cover letter and CV and apply below by 22nd June 2012
. The cover letter must make reference to the criteria. Interviews will be held in the week commencing 25th June.
Contact: Anneke Ziemen, HR
Please note that only applicants with valid work permits for the UK can be considered. Due to the volume of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.